Now this recipe can be a tad bit messy to eat (don’t say I didn’t warn ya), but it’s totally worth it. I mean, you’ve got chocolate- good. Peanut butter- good. Together- good. And it’s a lot cheaper than buying the real stuff.
- 1 cup Margarine
- 1.5 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 cup Peanut Butter (I use the crunchy kind.)
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 2 cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Melt butter and mix with graham cracker crumbs, peanut butter, and powdered sugar.
- Spread mixture onto a dish (I use a 9×9 clear baking dish).
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave.
- Pour chocolate over peanut butter.
- Put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Then cut into squares. Don’t wait longer than 30 minutes or it’ll be hard to cut.