I made Baby Legwarmers in two different ways. The first way: a knee high sock went from this to this.
This way took less time than the second way, but it didn’t look as good, and the
legwarmers kept sliding off Abs’s thighs at church.
So, the tutorial is going to be how to make legwarmers that look the top 3 legwarmers in this picture:
- Ladies Knee High socks
- Cut the sock right above the heel.
- Then cut off a 3 inch section of the heels. Then cut off the toes. You don’t need those anymore.
- Using the middle pieces: turn them inside each other, wrong sides together. You’ll use this for the bottom cuff. I liked mine to be about the side of the existing cuffs, so, I cut the middle piece to about 3 inches.
- Now just place the leg pieces INSIDE each cuff, raw edges lining up.
- Pin together and sew around the raw edges with a zigzag stitch for stretch.
- Turn them out the correct way, and you’re done!