Lyds had something on each of her bedroom walls, except for one, and I had no idea what to do. I came across this site and decided it would be a easy, free, and quick way to dress up her wall. And if it didn’t work out, hey, it was free because I had all the supplies on hand, and non invasive, so it can be removed anytime.
- Scrapbook paper (any square size: 12×12, 9×9, etc)
- Hot Glue Gun
- Adhesive Wall Putty
- You want to use two pieces of scrapbook paper that are the same square size. I used 12×12, 9×9, and 6×6.
- Fold the up and down, like a paper fan.
- Crease each folded piece of paper in half.
- Glue the outer strips to each other to make a semi circle. Do the same thing on the other piece of paper.
- Next, glue them together on the outsides.
- Get adhesive wall putty, and roll it into a ball about the size of a ping pong. Put it on the wall. Stick the middle of the decoration into the putty, and you’re done!